2-5years of Experience in Branch Manager or Insurance related field.
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base across the region
- Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure
- Building strong relationships with key accounts in the region
- Building up a sustainable and robust pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue goals
- Prepare regular reports and conducting monthly meetings to review performance
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in region
MBA or Any Degree
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
Note: Interested candidate can forward their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org//